Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My Journey to Entrepreneurial world

     When I left white collar job in 2015, it wasn't easy though but I took up the courage and decided to face the unknown future, many people I met and left there weren't cool being there but some fear the unknown future and where the next meal will come from..... 

     It had been a long, rough, beautiful, painful, success, lost and achievements and here is MO still standing. Experiences are not to drain me but daily make me a better and stronger version of Myself.

     I might have not gotten there yet but sure I am not where I used to be, it's all a journey and road to fulfilment of destiny, my on becoming journey to the Empire of 

#HouseofMO#


My dream coming to reality, a journey to building  one of the fashion brand accepted by all and sundry.  The greatest conqueror of fear is determination and consistency with hardwork and prayer, the light at the tunnel is nearer than we even imagine.



No comments:

Post a Comment