Friday, July 5, 2019

My series

Life itself is a great gift, being able to get out of sickbay is another gift, being loved by many despite my many flaws and mistakes is a gift, being surrounded by people daily who believes in me and encourages me to do better is a gift. Yes, I am not perfect, I am human. I lack some basic things but am not frustrated , depressed or desperate cause when it's time he says he will make the line fall for me in pleasant places. I walk tall in his grace and covenant realities so I don't worry anymore cause he has spoken it and so shall he do. Just keep on doing your best in whatever your hand finds to do and keep giving your best, take good care of yourself and treat yourself right. All will be well sooner than you ever imagine.
#TGIF#
#Happyjumatmuslimfams#
#IcandoallthingsthroughChrist#
#mybrandmyidentity
#HouseofMooutits#
#Allaboutscentsperfumery#

No comments:

Post a Comment