Monday, December 2, 2019

Proudly Me.... CEO, House of Mo outfits


My name is  Empress M'o , I could be a different personality to different people but basically I am a lady who believe in herself, am vocal yet shy but cannot stand hypocrisy.  I don't beg to be noticed or made friend, I do my best and try my best being a wonderful friend to all in my own way. I am not one of the beauty queens or the regular slay queens, I live my life being me and not living in pretense or packaging. My strength is blended with my weakness to daily make me a better person.


  My job is impacting humanity with my little contributions not adding to the menace in the land. I will rather be among the teams of Reforming our governance and society than being used by so-called politicians and godfathers for their own benefit.  They have today,  only fate decides who owns tomorrow because superiority,power and leadership  is transient .

    Welcome to my world, it's a beautiful world where we share ideas, contributions, believes and quotas in the development of our society as one voice in love despite our diverse political differences and ideologies. 

     The young bosslady of the fashion  brand  called  ,#HouseofMo outfits,  the topnotch fashion online brand and our perfumery brand #Allaboutscents.  I don't just come to social media timeliness to waste my moment but along side I  am daily building a brand that has given me a  name and voice Nationwide and beyond the shores of the country.


           Enjoy yourself as you come to my world πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ


3 comments:

  1. That's who she is, the best truth about a lady with dignity,honesty, influence ,beauty and natural sensitivity to nature. Best of her kind, soar higher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God got your back . Keep uu de good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's who she is, the best truth about a lady with dignity,honesty, influence ,beauty and natural sensitivity to nature. Best of her kind, soar higher.

    ReplyDelete