Thursday, December 24, 2020

AJIBOLA PROGRESSIVE FOUNDATION FOOTBALL COMPETITION



      
          I was overwhelmed yesterday at the SODUBI HARMATTAN FOOTBALL COMPETITION put together by my Foundation AJIBOLA PROGRESSIVE FOUNDATION.

          My Excitement wasn't just because I am lover of youth and Sport but seeing young minds coming together in one accord and drumming support for Each other got me Emotional.


          The Competition lasted for Three weeks in which 16 Teams participated, in which 8 Teams made it to the Quarter final and two headed to the Finals.

          My Foundation pledges future support to the organizers, and we gave out cash prize to the First and second position Respectively.


           As a lover of sport, I see this as an Avenue to bring out potential of our teeming youths ,and also a platform to have a conversation with them on how their involvement in Politics will spur and move the state and country to the highest level.

          Special Thank you the organizers, Players and thousands of Youths who took their time out to enjoy the competition with us.


           I urge us all to keep up with the good behavior and be of good impact to the society as Always.


          Lastly, as we prepare to Celebrate Christmas and New year, I admonish us to follow the Covid-19 guildline and Enjoy this special Christmas with our Family and close friends.


God bless us all,
God bless OOLG
God bless Ogun State
God bless Nigeria

SULAIMON M. AJIBOLA
( Chairman, AJIBOLA PROGRESSIVE FOUNDATION)

No comments:

Post a Comment