Monday, March 29, 2021

A LETTER TO MY PEOPLE BY HONOURABLE OLUSOLA ADISA ( ADUNBARIN)




            Message to the good people of Ogun state and Obafemi Owode Local Government Oba ward7:

            My name is Sola Adisa (Adunbarin)

           I believe and I practise 'Politics of Development' - POD”, which means, the act of serving the people and putting the well-being of the people and the society first in all. These are my high priorities and very key to me than personal ambition.

           I am passionate about making change in my immediate community, state and my nation at large.

           My aspiration to become the next Councilor in Obafemi Owode Local Government, Oba Ward 7 lies in the fact that; we as a people deserves quality representation, developmental advocacy and informative patriot.

           Not withstand, no one is an Island, I can only do little on my own, but with your unwavering supports, 'we' will achieve more and even surpass the expectations of all and sundry.


          Without bragging, God has bestowed on us the act of selflessness, hard work, efficient delivery and dedication to service, which are euphemisms that describe the quality of who I am, having served at different leadership capacities with scores of success and tangible results recorded over the years.

          Here we are again, I remain resolute that people-oriented results and visible development will be achieved through adequate representation if elected as the next Councilor, Oba Ward7, Obafemi Owode LG.

          Kindly join me on this worthy journey as we collectively bring the desired change and development to our community.

Together we can!

E-Signed;

Sola Adisa
Aspirant; Councilor - Oba Ward7,
Obafemi Owode LG.

No comments:

Post a Comment