Thursday, October 31, 2019

Reflecting on Self

    I was born and breed in an environment where hooliganism and chaos is their trademark.  An area where both men and women are not afraid or shy to display madness when trample upon yet I find myself a contrast to this lifestyle; why you may ask, it is basically because I chose to be different where others mount the same post. 
      I was in the four walls of the classroom for years doing the same thing yet something was missing in my inner man, the joy of doing something different,  something I love and found my passion in it. It took me years to overcome a particular illness which is actually an ailment killing many people out there emotionally and psychologically, that is the "fear of the unknown".
     This ailment had cause many souls to be buried underground in a grave because they thought living this marriage,  what will happen to me and the children? If I live this job, how will I cope and not go bankrupt? If I relocate from this area, what will people say of me? If I don't get involved even in pain and inconvenience, people will make jest of me. 
    But maybe, we need to really take time alone and search within ourselves,  who are we pleasing? If the worse happens,  how many will stand by us? What is your greatest purpose as an individual in life and what will become of your history when it all ends?
    A time to reflects on self.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know. You're breaking new grounds. Let's talk so that I can help you make this blog a professional one and graduate it to simply www.olorimo.com.
    Call me on 08028268974. I am your pal on Facebook. Chas.😂

    ReplyDelete