Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Reminiscing

I was going to a post made by aunty Kyke Davies this morning and remembered how it was going to school back then,  when we had to struggle and lobby everyone just to resume a new semester, how the struggle to finish school and not dropout despite all circumstances surrounding it and the choice never to join the babes on board(if you know you know), those days we had to share our little among ourselves under Aunty Taiye' abe igi base but look at us today, though we arent where we should be yet but definitely not where we used to be. Whenever I get so worried about my inability to get things in school my maami will secretly go out and come back with the little(those mother's sacrifices). But today, here I am, thanking God for where he brought me from, where I am presently and where he is indeed taking me too.
#reminiscing 
#graceandmercy

#mydaiary

No comments:

Post a Comment