Thursday, January 14, 2021

BABAYEMI, AN EXAMPLE OF A VISIONARY LEADER




          Let's join hand in the continuation of the New Era of Development and the Betterment of the lives of our people in EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

          Those of us called into the position of leadership must be prepared to grasp the nettle in unity, and if, in addition, we should set a worthy example and a marat on pace in probity, selflessness and sacrifice which in turn make them accept and follow us as leaders and mentors which they may want to follow in our footsteps.

          I Honourable Emmanuel Olumuyiwa Babayemi, more than ever before, subject myself to more to self- discipline, humility and passion for my people . Only men who are humble of themselves becomes easily humble to others.
Therefore, my thoughts, my passion, and my actions shall be for the continuity of hope and good leadership in EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

Yours in service
Hon. Emmanuel Olumuyiwa Babayemi
Chairman Ewekoro local government

No comments:

Post a Comment