Sunday, February 16, 2020

Be watchful of your words




          I learnt a great lesson and a reason to get more humble daily on this street and become more reasonable cause social media is a village where we don't know who and who lives there, the words you speak today will be used against you somewhere, somehow for either your uplifting or detriment... 

          Most times, we Youths, have used this platform to destroy our self-esteem and good recommendations all in the name of talking jargons on air. Everything we write, we post, we comment, they are seen and read by millions who we don't even know who they are or where we can ever meet them. 

          Please and please, I beg of us, let's be more respectful, civil and decent on our words we don't know how far it will go. Many of us hace gotten great recommendation and encouragement through this medium which has contributed immensely to our work in progress success story, social media has only made me to understand life more and had helped me learn not to tread on feets, if truly you want to get far and high in life. Many eyes are watching you, many mouths will defend or accuse you on the day of recommendation,, for me I will keep being myself and even adjust my flaws and errors.


          Thank you so much, may we be recommended for good in life🙏🙏🙏🙏. I love you all and promise to be more and more patriotic and seek the good of our dear country.

     Yours
      M'o Empress

No comments:

Post a Comment