Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Rebranding Season


          
          There are times in life,  God send some people your way in the cause of your journey on earth, they are eye opener to see a new face of your existence....... God bless every soul who had walked into my world to be a blessing one way or another, those who helped me to daily discover the rudiments to success story.   
 
     
   Moulding me to become a better lady in my chosen career in fashion world and political sphere, these people are indeed a destiny-definer. I am not there yet but the foundation has been made for the great Fashion Brand , "HOUSE OF MO" and the growing name among my people the Great Youths of Ogun and Nigeria as a whole, the name "MO" is a brand name that mustn't die but continue to serve gloriously in humanity service and development of our dear State Ipinle Ogun and Nigeria as  whole.
God bless us all


Your Humble Gentle Girl
M'o Empress

1 comment:

  1. Each one o us need such around and when we have them we must not take them for granted. Keep shining

    ReplyDelete