Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Children's Day Greetings From Honourable Fatee Mohammed



           It is Children's Day everyone and if you know Fateema, you already know how much of a child I am and how much I love and adore children!

            For years, I have had fun with children every Children's day, I have met with them and it was always fun as we all looked forward to it and wished it would not end.

           Not only are Children God's heritage, they are also the light of the world, unblemished, almost perfect and without hate.


           Oh how I looked forward to this day like the other days but unfortunately, my hands are tied, the world is currently going through a tough fumigation!

           Well, I won't fold my hands... I am of the firm believe that this period will pass away soon and our children will be back to school.

           Now, as soon as they return, I Fateema will be visiting six public schools in Ifako-Ijaye with relief back to school materials: In each pack, we will have school bags , school sandals and water bottles not leaving out our miniature bottles of sanitizers.
I will also give out notebooks and textbooks to the children to aid learning, this is to make up for the party we couldn't hold. Further more in addition to the existing 25 kids on scholarship, I would be adding 10 more in the junior and senior schools God willing.

           Children are meant to be celebrated and the pandemic should not hold us down...
Happy Children's Day to my loves all over the world.
Fatee Loves You.

No comments:

Post a Comment