Monday, May 11, 2020

Mo's Dairy: Life is What You View It To Be



         Life is all about stories to tell of the good and the bad ordeals but it's just Grace that had kept such life to be able to tell of such stories. Life hasn't been easy but the courage to face the unknown world and give life and humanity a new perception and meaning makes living a daily privilege to be better than yesterday.



         The journey to fulfilment started the day you decided to do things differently and passionately in order to achieve a great success and a name for yourself. When I stepped out of the white collar job without a pay off it weakens me emotionally honestly but the determination to succeed and make a name for myself indeed had paved ways for many open doors. 


         I started my business which today is a brand referring me and making me known to the world; " House of Mo" is a seed which I birth as a result of my yearning to become somebody and make a difference in my world. Indeed, this journey had paved ways for me to meet alot of people even public figures I might had never met if I was still in the collar job and has made my brand become a name to associate with.


         My zeal for humanity and community development has somehow open my passion for politics and political spheres and honestly it's been a beautiful adventure and daily am becoming better and groomed into a better me.


          Ladies, there is much to you than what you think of yourself, you are an hidden treasure that won't be made known to the world until you personally discover who you truly are, you need to unleashed the you in the inside to showcase your talent and you will be amazed at the number of people out there who are ready to nurture and groom you to become the best of you.


         The word, "I CAN" should become your daily supplements to energize you to the beauty of each day and how to make the best use of each dawn. Never belittle your potential or personality wherever you find yourself because the words of your mouth might be the very solution to the paper works.


         Make your life to be an inspiration to people even if it's your smiles and words of encouragement. You carry with you something so strong which is loaded with power to do exploits.


         Today, I stand here a lady on her journey to becoming the best of her being, am a better person, a treasure daily which is unveiling to the world, grooming myself daily to become a vessel of God to bless humanity, the words I speak to myself daily in the mirror is that I am a winner and I will get to my place of accomplishment. I am not there yet but daily by the grace of God I keep climbing the ladder to success.



My name is Mo Aderonke Adebowale, Empress Mo
Welcome to my world, where dreams are built till they become a reality.
M'o Empress

No comments:

Post a Comment