Thursday, March 19, 2020

Apelogun Applaud His People For Celebrating His Birthday


Few days before my birthday, I read a quote from Fred De Witt Van Amburgh saying that, None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.

My heart was filled with joy and happiness because I never thought of the numbers of calls, texts, prayers, wishes, posts, comments, and many others who spared time out of their busy schedule to celebrate with me in my country home.


I want to thank all members of my family, friends, government officials, business and political associates, Youths and the executives and members of Amalgamated Commercial Tricycle And Motorcycle Owners, Repairs And Riders Association Of Nigeria (ACOMORAN) across the nation. Thank you all for showing me with such amount of love and making my birthday an event to remember which almost brought me to tears

How can I start to mention names when it's clear that I might hurt some people after omitting their names just because the list is numerous. Apparently, if gratitude is truly a currency, I swear to Allah, I will spend it all to thank everyone.

      I love you all from the bottom of my heart. Jazāk Allāhu Khayran

Signed:
Alhaji Prince Adebayo S. Apelogun
National President, Amalgamated Commercial Tricycle And Motorcycle Owners, Repairs And Riders Association Of Nigeria (ACOMORAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment