Tuesday, March 10, 2020

See Beyond Today

   
    It's time for young individuals to see beyond white collar jobs, there are several entrepreneurial skills out there fetching income for many, your slaying mood today will be a starving mood tomorrow... Get your hands busy doing something no matter how small or how menial it might be.


        When I left white collar job ,it wasn't easy though but I took up the courage and decided to face the unknown future, many people I met in the office and left there weren't cool being there but some fear the unknown future and where the next meal will come from..... 

        It had been a long, rough, beautiful, painful, regrets and success, lost and achievements and here is MO still standing, I might have not gotten there yet but sure I am not where I used to be, it's all a journey and road to fulfilment of destiny, my On Becoming journey to the Empire of #HouseofMO outfits, a dream of mine.

       
 The greatest conqueror of fear is determination and consistency with hardwork and prayer, the light at the tunnel is nearer than we even imagine.
#celebratingmarch
#HouseofMo
#5yearsanniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment