Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Woman : You Are Worth More Than You Ever Think

       

My name is M'o Empress, am a woman who lives passionately, I love what I do and with much zeal I daily encourage and build other people around me especially other women. I try so much to live in a decent way so people could believe in me and listen to what I want to say. I want to build my brand, "House Of Mo outfits" to a household name in fashion, want to make impact in terms of raising the standards in my career and my priority is giving satisfaction to my customers .



        Am a woman, created by God for a purpose in this generation and daily I work and try to discover more about this purpose I am fulfilling.  I work hard at being the best I can be. I do not wait for men to show me sympathy or beg them daily to survive because am a woman. I work hard , I invest my best and allow God to give the increase.


        As a woman, you may not have all you want, you learn to be a good problem-solver, you learn to be resourceful and innovative in every area you find yourself, you don't know who is watching your input, recommendation will show forth someday soon. 

         As a woman,  major lesson for life is learning the ability to listen to God for life's decisions. Learn to be strong as a woman and be able to cope with whatever life throws your way. There is need to have mentors for different spheres of life. Daily, live your life, bringing glory to God and for the benefits of humanity. I have learnt that Life is not a hundred meter race but a marathon, never time yourself on somebody else' watch. When things go the other way from your plan, don't dwell on it,  move on with your life and go for the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment