Monday, March 2, 2020

The Spirit of, " I CAN " And My Journey So Far

     


   
             It's the month of March again and indeed I will say it's been God and Grace at work. It's not been easy though but the courage to face the unknown world and give life a new perception and meaning to living is daily building me up. The journey to fulfilment started the day you decided to do things differently and passionately in order to achieve a great success and a name for yourself. March 2015 when I was leaving white collar job without any pay off I was weak emotionally but the determination to succeed outside the setting of the working environment and make a name for myself indeed had paved way for many open doors. I started building up my business brand today know as House Of Mo outfits, a registered fashion brand which is daily Rebranding into a trendy, unisex clothing and perfumery outfits at pocket friendly prices. This journey has also ushered me into meeting many people, public figures that I might never been opportuned to meet in life, my zeal to succeed in community development and humanity somehow found me in the political spheres and I sincerely appreciate my bosses and mentors who are daily shaping and mentoring me on becoming a better lady in community development and politics.



            Ladies, listen you are more than what or who you think you are,you are an hidden treasure that cannot be seen until you begin to do the impossible and show forth your talent, there are some people out there who are ready to help you nurture that potential in you once you take just that step of " I CAN" , don't belittle your self and your destiny to believing you are just a wife and mother material, there is more to your existence than that. You can be that girl who will make your father's name known all over the world, you could be the wife who will make your husband a proud man whose wife is doing exploits in the generation, a woman whose children are so blessed seeing their mother making a difference in the world. You can do better than what you think you can, you can inspire many lives with your words, potentials and stories, don't just live for each day without making an impact no matter how little it be.





            Today, I am a better person, a treasure daily unveiling to the world, building up myself daily for a better ground God is placing me too, I am not there yet but daily through the Grace of God am climbing the ladder of Greatness and Success story is building up. My name is Empress Mo, welcome to my world

No comments:

Post a Comment