Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Appreciation : Oba Tejuosho Applaud His People

   
    My lovely Royal brothers (kings in attendance), Friends, associates, social media fans, family and my darling wife, Ayaba Asabi
Waoh, what else can I say, I am short of better words to appreciate you all (ENIYAN DARA JU ASO LO, ENIYAN LASO IYI MI TI MOFIN BORA)
To say I was overwhelmed by your prayers, birthday wishes via sms and messages through the all the social media platforms will be an understatement.



        Words totally failed me yesterday as I became so emotional when the goodwill messages started rolling in like the rattle of a gun.
I was deceived with an invite as a royal father at an official grand opening of a hotel, I could not believe my eyes when I entered into the event hall and was confronted with the biggest surprise of my entire life so far.



         I felt extremely elated as Obas from both Lagos and Ogun, friends (old and new) well wishers stormed the surprise birthday bash (COUP D’ ETAT) organized by my darling queen, Olori Asabi and supported by some of my good friends and confidants .



         You all have successfully left me with a beautiful nostalgic memory of my golden jubilee, with the shortest notice some of you flew in from Abuja, Port Harcourt, and even outside the shore of the country this can only be interpreted to me as GENUINE LOVE


         Please, be rest assured that your kindness yesterday was historic and well noted it will never be forgotten. I pray to God to keep us in good health and wealth so we can continually share great moments with ourselves, most importantly the love and affections.

         You are all my sunshine and I will always do everything within my reach to make life more interesting and abundant for us, I sincerely appreciate you all for the demonstration of care and thoughtfulness.

I want to thank you all for the show of love,                                                                                                       Ese modupe o Ire ire lama ba arawase o.


HRM (Amb )  Adetokunbo  Gbadegeshin Okikiola Tejuosho
Olu Orile Kemta Adabonyin 1

No comments:

Post a Comment