Thursday, July 9, 2020

Appreciation Of One Year In Office As SSA By SF Ojo




          I thank Almighty God, H.E Prince Dapo Abiodun, my other bosses, my team, colleagues, family and the good people of Ogun State today, which makes it exactly a year since I was appointed Senior Special Assistant to the Ogun State Governor on New Media.

          Indeed, it has been an eventful year, which was only made possible by God's Grace, Governor Abiodun's encouragement and understanding, and the unending support of every other loving person around me, who set a high bar as the least to be seen from me. This has taught me to always do my best possible in any capacity I am found, as only this assures the best results in record times.

          I have enjoyed my experiences, challenges and lessons, as they have made me a better focused goal achiever. This sets a clearer future in the coming years, during which I pledge to bring improved results to the table.

You are all appreciated.

Emmanuel Ojo
Senior Special Assistant (SSA) To Ogun State Governor on New Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment