Tuesday, July 14, 2020

MEET OLORI EMIOLA OF VISIBLE BEAUTY HAVEN ON AN INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH OLORIMOBLOG



          Meet my guest for the week on personality hangout with Olorimoblog Emiola Yetunde JULIANA , popularly called Olori Emiola, the CEO of Visible Beauty Haven, Lagos.
She had her primary education at
Lagos Baptist Academy Primary school obanikoro lagos after she proceeded to Lagos African church Grammar School, ifako Agege for her secondary school. She had a Bachelor's degree in Linguistic from the prestigious University of Ibadan.
Her passion for beauty, fashion and style drove her into the skin care and cosmetology world in order to make her customers and people at large look radiant and beautiful with their skin.


Olorimoblog: Good afternoon Olori Yetunde Emiola, you are welcome to our interactive session on Olorimoblog 
Olori Emiola:  Am Olori Yetunde Emiola. A mother, Wife,Entrepreneur. Am MD CEO Visible Beauty Haven Spa

Olorimoblog: Olori Yetunde Emiola Good to have you on board with us this afternoon.  Why Visible Beauty Haven,  tell us about this brand?
Olori Emiola: Visible Beauty Haven was born out of passion for skin wellness. I just love pple looking good,that satisfaction I see on their face when they wake up look in the mirror and like what they see.

Olorimoblog: Olori Yetunde Emiola ,Can you tell us why or what makes Visible Beauty haven differs from the rest lot we have? 
Olori Emiola: Well we carved a niche for ourself in the area of Skincare,we dont Bleach,we pamper skin,We are all about skin health

Olorimoblog: You deal mostly in organic skin care, why do you choose this style and importance of using organic cosmetcis on the skin 
Olori Emiola: Yes because its Safer. I personally have come to the understanding that Nature has Blessed us so much,that's if we tap into it we get alot!  All this chemicals are overrated, for me its organic or nothing.

Olorimoblog:  So it is advisable as a professional in the field for us to use organic product on the skin rather than hot chemical. How do we know the true bases of organic skin treatment because many people are into the business now and calls it organic but they are not
Olori Emiola : Chemicals have very bad side effects on the skin,it damages the liver and gives cancer,there's a new report now that it causes infertility in women. Why bleach? When u can enhance your skin.

Olorimoblog: Outside Visible Beauty Haven and politics, how does olori Emiola unwind and you really look good,  what's the secret?
Olori Emiola: I simply spend time with my kids and watch movies.i love dancing too. I exercise alot, 30 mins walk daily,I exfoliate,Use My body glow Oil ,I eat alot of fruit, take my supplements and I dont compete.i tell my self every morning You're  Enough

Olorimoblog: So you love dancing,  how do youkeep fit and your diet?
Olori Emiola: 30mins walk daily,diet ? Well I simply cut down on my carbohydrates.

Olorimoblog: Linguistic!!! What your best language in relating with people otuside world?
and do you think our mother tongue should be a necessity in dealing with official system 
Olori Emiola:  I love yoruba,its rich! Well officially its English.

Olorimoblog:  Tell us services rendered at Visible Beauty Haven for customers and do you do home service?
Olori Emiola:  Wow,
that's a whole lot but I will list few
We are into 
Trainings
Skin Consultation 
Full luxury spa
Instant Whitening Bath
Cream Recommendation and sales

Olorimoblog:  So where exactly is Visible Beauty Haven located?
Olori Emiola:  Visible Beauty Haven is located at 96 Clem Rd Jankara ijaiye.

Olorimoblog:  How do you see Visible Beauty Haven in couple of years to come and what are those prospect we should look out for from your brand?
Olori Emiola: Wow! We are currently in 5 countries...we hope to expand,its a growing brand and we look up to becoming  the likes of Clinique, clear Essence in the nearest future.

Olorimoblog:  You are into politics too as a woman,  how do you handle your political ground when male folks are the majority and how do you make your voice count?
Olori Emiola:  Well I stumbled on politics and I am beginning to love its intrigues, gradually we are been accepted by the Male folks and we appreciate them for it.

Olorimoblog:  In Ogun State politics, you are one woman most of the youths are so passionate about. What brought about this and how do you handle your brand and politics
And do you see yourself contesting any political office soon?  
Olori Emiola:   I doubt it. Am a private person. Maybe taking up a job with the Govt, but contesting Not in mind for now.


Olorimoblog:  Olori Yetunde Emiola, what number can the people call to reach you as Visible Beauty Haven and description to your store. 
Olori Emiola:  They can reach us on 243- 08034865141 /09081687632

Olorimoblog:  Your view on gender equality?
Olori Emiola: Yes I believe in Gender Equality, be that as it may,am not an advocate of not submitting to the man as the head of the family. All we say is Justice for all,level playing ground,empathy for women 


Olorimoblog:  Would you like to be a woman in your next life?
Olori Emiola:   Yes I will always love to come as a woman. We're blessed and the Salt of the world.

Olorimoblog:   Can u describe your self in one word..
Olori Emiola:  Quintessential

Olorimoblog:   Is there a set up plan in plan to coach or mentor those willing to learn from your brand?
Olori Emiola:  Yes we train and mentor..its a passion for me. Later in the year we will be empowering young Ladies


Olorimoblog:  As a woman, would you support the trend of feminism taking over the society or increase in woman entrepreneurialism?
Olori Emiola:  Olorimoblog , oh yes I support feminism 100% but I dont support not submitting to authorities that be.

Olorimoblog:  What can you say was the most challenging moment in your career and politics?
Olori Emiola:   That definitely will be balancing the homefront,Raising Kids, with Late nights meetings, attending rallies and campaigns. It's not been easy.Then I also have my clients to attend to,intact I have offended alot of my clients deu to the demands of Politics but,we thank God ,we are still here. 


Olorimoblog:  What has been your personal mantra? 
Olori Emiola: My Personal mantra is Justice and fairness.

Olorimoblog:  How do u hope with ur business and home together is not easy?
Olori Emiola: hummm that's s really tough one,but my spare time is always spent at home,I bond quite well with my kids,intact they're my greatest critic and cheerleaders. Business front my client will tell you, visible can be busy but she will attend to you perfectly. We are doing well to the Glory of God 


Olorimoblog:  Who's Olori Yetunde Emiola ?
Olori Emiola:  Olori Yetunde is a gentle ,easygoing God fearing woman.am an entrepreneur, also with passion for humanity 

Olorimoblog:  We appreciate you so much ma'am for the honour of having you as our guest on personality hangout with Olorimoblog, it's a great privilege and we appreciate you so much. 
Olori Emiola: Olorimoblog Thanks so much for having me.am Honoured.Need I say you're doing a great Job,sky is ur Springboard. God Bless you.


.

t

 

No comments:

Post a Comment