Tuesday, July 14, 2020

KAMAL IDOWU MAKING WAVES IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, JOIN ME AS WE HAVE INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH REMO MIC-GOD



Meet “The Boy” (Ọmọ Náà)

He is Kamal Mopelola Ayanfe Olanrewaju Olajugba IDOWU but mostly nicknamed as Mc Rezpekt, Little Genius, Kiniun Annabi, Mic God

Have This Hints About Him: He’s a passionate entertainment dweller who believes wholely in creativity and unique maximizing of one’s potentials.

The Only Thing He”ll Argue On: That, “ẹni lé eku méjì áá pòfo".
He’ll Always Say: "Ẹní Lé'ku Méjì Lee Má Pòfo". (He that hunts two games might not loose out on either). There’s a lot more to say on that.
This saying has been his watchword since he pouched into entertainment (sphering through it arms), media and movie industries. Which had portray him as a multi-talented fella and that got him the acronym.... “M. T. M” (M- Multi, T- Talented, M- Mopelola.) A young man who is a devoted Muslim.

He’ll Always say: 1. “It is well”, 2. “God Bless Us” 3. “Kashamadupe”

Port-Folio: He won’t appreciate his portfolio without featuring his being a VOLUNTEER.


Join us as we have a beautiful interactive session with Remo Mic god

Olorimoblog: Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu, welcome on board to this interactive session with Olorimoblog this week
Kamal : Olorimoblog I feel honored 

Olorimoblog:  May we meet you, kindly introduce yourself please 
Kamal:  Thank You. 
According to my parent, I was named Kamal, Mopelola, Ayanfe, Olanrewaju, Olajugba (which I have no idea about but somehow trust them on that) lolzzzzzzzz. 

Olorimoblog: How was growing up like and your educational background?
Kamal:  I had my early education at Ansar-Ud-Deen Primary School Ode Remo. After which circumstance denied me the privilege of being enrolled into one of the then (still on of the) best and well doing private secondary schools in Remo (Al Lateef Muslim College, Ilisan due to my Dad’s first time visit to Abuja in the year 2002. 
....,year 2002. Conditionally, I found myself being a student of Saapade Grammar School, Saapade Estate, Remo. 

My days while in secondary school was awesome and memorable that I would ever wish to go have some terms there again (lolzzzz).

I became an alumnus of the School in the year 2008. 

Olorimoblog:  Please can you tell us what you are into, as in what you do? 
Kamal :  Oh yes, I can and I will. 
Currently, I’m a full time entertainment dweller whose whole day thought won’t read beyond the margins of creativity. 

Creative potentials (as the gift of nature in me) channeled me into media years back. And today, Aside the toes of certification, I could say..... I’m a media expert and a content creator. 

Olorimoblog:   Why did you choose to be a M.C, were you trained or you just have  passion for it?
Kamal:   Trained? I won’t deny the fact that I went through intensive and the most perfected training becoming a professional Moderator (M.C) and will link us to NATURE being my tutor and coach. 

The potentials which I’ve been trying to exhibit (kos, my bests are yet to come) has been an inherited stamp of nature and that has been my strength ever I’ve been getting involved in challenging outings/presentations. 
Man never got defeated!


Olorimoblog:   What event was the best and memorable one for you and in a case you performed poorly at an event, are you willing to forfeit your renumeration? 
Kamal :  I haven’t recorded any BEST of event yet, until the lofty height is attained and the wind of entertainment, media and theatre industries favors my sail,,,,,, Then many best of events will flow in. 

Olorimoblog:   How do you handle audience when they are unresponsive? 
Kamal:  That’s simple (for me).  

1. I just keep on doing my best and never let their unresponsive attention controls my arts. 

2. By waxing whatever situation at hand (from my audience) into my mould.  And guess what...... I always have the said unbothered audience unavoidably settling matters with their teeth (when uncontrollable laughter takes over). 

That’s me. 

Olorimoblog:  Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu being a young youth, what was that trend that got you into media world and your choice of presentation I noticed has alot of Remo dialect. Why is that?
Kamal:  My all time dedication (talk of the media part of me) will be to Odugbemi Oluwaseyi Oluwasegun  . Though the potential has been in me before coming in contact with him in 2014, but as every prophecy will await fulfillment, He made it happen. 

Hhhhhhmmmmm Rẹ́mọ Te̩ni (Our Own Ré̩mọ). In any field of practice, uniqueness is inevitable in compliment of one’s will to stand out and excel. 
I chose to with every height and might pronounce to the world, MY ORIGIN. And to preserve, promote and immortalize it values and influences. 

And in the course of that watchword, I’ve been able to come up with an initiative known as: RẸ́MỌ MY DIALECT.

Olorimoblog:  What has been your personal mantra that has kept you going? 
Kamal:  God
God and God

Broad beyond expressions 

Olorimoblog:  Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu As a MC do you consider voluntary job at the beginning
Kamal:  That’s inevitably linked with being a M.C.  

One can’t escape it.  Not because a talent is worthless or not unique, but for many had gain ground before whoever in question and there’ll be need to INTRODUCE and INTRODUCE oneself in midst of competitors. 

Olorimoblog:  What are your most challenging moment and the most inspiring moment of your life that makes you want to do more?
Kamal:  Encouragement could be so inspiring while Finance and Recognitions deserving takes the challenging parts. 

There is more to say about this (later). 


Olorimoblog:  Tell us about Remo, my dialect initiatives.  I observed alot of youths from Remo Kingdom could hardly speak the dialect, how do you intend to make this effective 
Kamal:  My all time dedication (talk of the media part of me) will be to Odugbemi Oluwaseyi Oluwasegun  . Though the potential has been in me before coming in contact with him in 2014, but as every prophecy will await fulfillment, He made it happen. 

Hhhhhhmmmmm Rẹ́mọ Te̩ni (Our Own Ré̩mọ). In any field of practice, uniqueness is inevitable in compliment of one’s will to stand out and excel. 
I chose to with every height and might pronounce to the world, MY ORIGIN. And to preserve, promote and immortalize it values and influences. 

And in the course of that watchword, I’ve been able to come up with an initiative known as: RẸ́MỌ MY DIALECT.

Olorimoblog:  How do you aim at implementing this and will it comprised all Remo Kingdom. 
Kamal:   It will definitely do. Experts are working restlessly on module operandi with which the RẸ́MỌ MY DIALECT INITIATIVE will be introduced. 

As at today, we’re almost done with ALIFABẸ́Ẹ̀TÌ RẸ́MỌ (being an innovation like never before) from which Rẹ́mọ as a language could be taught and with that, there’s believe that our culture, traditions, language and heritage is preserved , promoted and immortalized. 

Olorimoblog:  If you were to leave Master of Ceremonies as a profession , what would be the reason?
Kamal:  If I’m to leave Master Of Ceremony as a profession, then the only excuse will be “DEATH”
أعوذ بالله من ذالك


Olorimoblog:  Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu how do you see your brand in years to come?
Kamal:  Beyond Imagination (Prosperous)

Olorimoblog:  As a Youth from Remo Kingdom,  what are the ways or things you think could be used and done to impact fellow youths positively 
Kamal: To positively impact fellow youths in and outside Rẹ́mọ
One has to be:
(Acronymed: REMO)
R- Readiness, Righteousness, Relentless and Reachable
E- Encouraged (having to do with every influences and established authorities. If only the elders and well doing Remonians could be so supportive and give youths the chance to proof themself).
M-      i.e; youths must be ultra-practical to community services and humanitarian tasks. 
O- Optimistic (Our youths must be auspicious and golden-hearted, thinking positively rather than in the direction of which is odd). 
There’s a lot to say.....

Olorimoblog:  Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu you anchored most of the beauty pageant of Remo Kingdom, are you mainly for Remonians or do you cut across borders. How does it feels when you stand in front of your audience?
Kamal:  The air isn’t for one creature, it is just that it impact will be felt where is goes at times given. 

AlhamduliLLAH, I’ve taken this potential of mine to not less than 9 states out of the 36 we have in Nigeria and to about 2 neighboring countries. 

Standing in front of people (audience) makes me feel fulfilled all time.  It’s been part of me since Secondary School days when I’ll conduct devotions on the assembly ground, Present news on Wednesdays and Engage fellow students in educative activities. 

Olorimoblog: Well, from my own side of view.
Actually I don't have much to ask our guest, like you know close to a decade ago now we have been involved in different developments in Remo Land and you did not disappointed us for once.
I will just encourage you to keep up the good spirits of virtue and love. 
God is your strength brother mi. 
Am sure you're going places.
Kamal:  oh my GOD!!! 
You made my day. 
Thanks for the compliment. You have my loyalty all time. 

Olorimoblog:  What do we expect from the micgod soonest? 
Who do see as a role model in the M.C and media world as a role model?
Kamal:  I take every creative and positively impacting fellas as Role Model. 

Even if you haven’t teach me a single letter, I’ll take you as mentor/boss as much as your art does. 

I learn from every creature. 

Olorimoblog:   What do we expect from the micgod soonest? 
Who do see as a role model in the M.C and media world as a role model?
Kamal:  Sooner than it is planned I pray. 

An educative movie will be dropped from the stable of “amazing MOPELOLA films”
Titled: ÌTÀN ÀÌPARÍ (Tale Untold). 

Since this pandemic has done a lot unexpected to the proposed REMO ENTERTAINMENT AWARD LOUD. 

Olorimoblog:  Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu is Ogo Remo single, engaged or married?
Your fans would love to know?
Kamal:  As long as I have the supports and love of my fans (Home and Abroad)..... I CAN’T BE SINGLE nìyẹn (lolz). all of us dey together. 

Presently engaged with career. 

Marrying when the time comes to WHOEVER GOD SAYS. 

Olorimoblog:  Tell us briefly about the Remo Entertainment Award Loud.
Kamal:  REMO ENTERTAINMENT AWARD LOUD is designed to honor potentials, talents and creativity amongst Remo born,Remo based and Remo made artistes (home & diaspora) 
Who To Award:
Artistes (Singers & Rappers), DJs, Dancers, MCs, Producers, Visual Content Makers, VJs, Hypemen and Entertainment Managements. 
.....being brief with it!

Olorimoblog:  What advise would you give fellow youths in this age of ours where alot of youths are getting the orientation to success wrongly ?
Kamal:  Youths should endeavor to be resourceful and impactful. 
Encourage selves to acquire all necessary certificates which the potentials and talents in them might require in their so called future. 
Be Godly and righteous 
A whole lot of advises...... we all know what is right and what is not. Let’s keep our head up standing tall to face our worse fear. WIN ! is the language 

Olorimoblog:  Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu you are also into music industry, what inspired that?
Kamal:  Nature does. 
Be it Islamic or modern hip style of music, neither has been without His grace

Olorimoblog:  Kamal Mc Rezpekt Idowu I want to appreciate you so much for coming online to interact with Olorimoblog this week. It is indeed a lovely session, we hope you will be available when next we call on you.
Kamal:  Olorimoblog My loyalty is pledged. 
It is my pleasure to be with you. 
: THE BOY; Amb. Kamal Mopelola Ayanfe 

3 comments: